Recommended Information & Resources
- Bandeen-Roche, K. and Casey, J.A. & Mercer, D.G. and McCormack, M. and Ogburn, E.L. and Rasmussen, S.G. and Schwartz B.S. (2016) Association Between Unconventional Natural Gas Development in the Marcellus Shale and Asthma Exacerbations. JAMA Intern Med, 176 (9), pp. 1334-43. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27428612
- McCoy, D. and Munro, A. (2016) Shale Gas Production in England An Updated Public Health Assessment. Medact, [online] Available at: http://www.medact.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/medact_shale-gas_WEB.pdf
- Rabinowitz, P.M. and Slizovskiy, I.B. and Lamers, V. and Trufan, S.J. and Holford, T.R. and Dziura, J.D. and Peduzzi, P.N. and Kane, M.J. and Reif, J.S. and Weiss, T.R. and Stowe, M.H. (2014) Proximity to Natural Gas Wells and Reported Health Status: Results of a Household Survey in Washington County, Pennsylvania. Environmental Health Perspectives, [online] Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265518016 (copyright free)
Fracking Information & Resources provided by:
- Frack Off: resources, films, campaign materials.
- Friends of the Earth: latest news on fracking.
- Order your free Stop Fracking Action Pack here from Friends of the Earth.